Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chelsey's Room Makeover

My mom made Chelsey a magnet board last year for Christmas and Chelsey definitely gets her use out of it. She loves the Twilight series and I suppose is on Team Jacob. Her walls are panelled so I haven't let her paint hers. She keeps begging, but I know how much work it will be so I've been dragging me feet. We'll have to see.
Because she didn't have to buy paint out of her $100, she bought this beautiful mirror. She had her window open one night and the wind was blowing like crazy and knocked it off of her makeup desk. It broke in a ton of pieces and she was so downhearted...I feel terrible for her.

This is her new comforter set. I love the purple colors in the bedspread. She also bought a couple of throw pillows and a new hamper, too. All that's left for her room is curtains and an alarm clock! Maybe some sort of wall decorations if she will give up her poster space!!


No comments:

Post a Comment