Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Chelsey got some sort of electronic gizmo that records video and songs. I'm not really into anything technical so I'm not sure exactly what it is or what it does. I haven't seen her use it once yet.
Treven got a guitar from Santa. He loves to make up his own songs and he sings these songs for us all the time. He's so cute.


Ellie and Braquel posing on Christmas Eve. Ellie was so tired and ready for bed and totally unsure of what was going on around her!
Thanks for taking the time to celebrate Christmas in July with us!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I need to get copies of a bunch of these photos. Since I'm always handing out the gifts, I don't get many photos of Christmas Eve. AND...I'm really jealous that the Jones' G & G get to spend Christmas Eve and share in the gift opening. We loved it the year we came up...except for the drive!

    ReplyDelete