Monday, April 12, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

Just got back from the 4 Girls and a Dream retreat...whole lotta fun...whole lotta tired! I'm pretty sure that I only got about 4 hours of sleep in the two nights I was there and I got home on Saturday just in time to work from 4 pm to 1 am. I'm not really sure how I stayed awake the last hour!!! I got a lot more than I thought I would get done, though. I did most of the cooking so I really didn't think I would get much done. I did 2 layouts for Braquel, 2 layouts for Mikayla, 2 layouts for Chelsey, 2 layouts for Treven, and three layouts for Ellie. We also had a cute book to make as the retreat project, but I did not get that even started. I decided I could do that anytime-I really wanted to get the pictures I took done. I also took enough to do a Roaring Springs layout for each of the kids, but I didn't get to them. Maybe later this week I can do them. Well, I'm off to do another load of laundry and put a few things away from the retreat. I just don't have the energy to put it all away yet.

1 comment:

  1. Your meals were absolutely wonderful. I thought you did an excellent job, and hoepfully we helped you out a little. I felt bad you had to spend so much time cooking. Thanks for letting me come up last night too...I got most of my stuff put away yesterday, but I'm still having a hard time staying awake...even today.

    ReplyDelete