Monday, April 19, 2010

retreat layouts

This is one of the three layouts I did for Ellie at the retreat. I had taken these pictures of her all wrapped up in a pink blanket and I just love them. The little journaling spot has a quote from my favorite children's story: I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, My baby you'll be."
This is one of the two layouts I did for Braquel. It has pictures from her spring dance show two years ago. The pictures are kind of yellow because they are in the school gymnasium. The picture of Treven kissing her is so sweet. He loves her so much and took her flowers out to her after their award assembly.

This was a layout for Mikayla's 8th birthday. There isn't any journaling since it was 7 years ago and I can't remember anything from that far back. I love the colors, though.


This is a layout for Chelsey. I had a lot of various pictures from the summer of 2004 so i just combined them for a 2 page layout. I didn't really have enough pictures from any one event to do several pages.



This is one of Treven's layouts. Woody came over and was teaching him to play marbles the "right" way. We just had to have it documented!




2 comments: