Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gary's 37th Birthday

Gary celebrated his 37th birthday on March 30th. We threw a little BBQ celebration for him on Sunday, the 28th and invited a bunch of friends up. He got to pick the menu and of course he picked mexican BBQ meat, beans, Spanish Rice, homemade pico....I swear he was born the wrong color!!!
For his birthday, I got him stuff for the new boat that we are buying. I got him a new tube and the kids gave him a new life jacket, a pair of shorts, a new shirt, and a new hat. He also got money from most of his friends and family so we can get more life jackets.

This is his new captain's shirt! He was such a brat that he guessed every single stinkin' one of his presents. There is no use even trying to surprise him...it's impossible!



This is his new life jacket. Don't ask me why this pic didn't rotate- usually it automatically rotates them for me and I just assumed it would again-guess I was wrong!
Anyway- hope you had a Happy Birthday, Love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment