Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring has almost sprung

We finally got a few nice, warm days a week or so ago. I took Ellie outside to play, but she didn't like the feel of the grass on her feet. She sat with her feet two inches in the air so they wouldn't touch the grass! Notice the foot that is on the ground has her toes all curled up....funny kid!


Typical dirty face on Ellie. She won't stay clean no matter what I do! She is always finding something to get all over her face or clothes!



Again, the foot in the air. Right after these pictures, I loaded her up in her new wagon and we walked the three or four blocks to the post office. I had her buckled in the wagon and I laid the mail in the bottom of the wagon. I figured she wouldn't be able to get to it since she was buckled. WRONG! I looked back about halfway home and she had the mail in her hand flinging it all over the road. What am I ever gonna do with this kid?


1 comment:

  1. What a girl. I can't believe how fast she is growing up too. Before you know it, she'll be graduating from high school too! I loved playing with her yesterday, and just love her.

    ReplyDelete