Thursday, April 22, 2010

Treven's Baseball Pictures

Here a few of the pictures I took at Treven's game last Saturday. We sat through two games in the freezing cold wind. It was pretty miserable. Poor Chelsey only wore a tank top because it was gorgeous when we left Albion. As soon as we hit the bottom of the grade, the wind picked up and never stopped! In this pic, Treven was pitcher. The ball looks like it is a part of his foot for some reason!
Here he is getting ready to bat. I guess the only hit he got was when I ran to the store to get treats to settle Ellie down- I missed it! Hopefully this Saturday he will get another one and I will be there for it!

Isn't he just the most handsome little boy in the world? I'd like to take some credit, but I think he looks just like his daddy....I guess I did grow him, though....maybe I did have a little to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment