Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lagoon Pictures





We went to Lagoon a week ago or so. We had so much fun! I was going to leave Ellie with my mom, but Gary thought we should take her with us...I really thought we were headed straight to DisasterVille! She was so incredibly good, though! She didn't have a nap all day and still she was smiling and stayed in the wagon even when the older kids were riding and she wasn't. The kids had a ball and we really didn't have too much fighting or arguing about which ride was next. They got me on Collosus twice and Wicked once. Gary didn't feel up to riding any of those rides so it fell on my shoulders...he stayed with Ellie. When it came down to the haunted houses, he took over and I stayed with Ellie. During Frightmares, they have people dressed up and walking around the streets. While they were in line for the haunted house, one came right up behind Mikayla's shoulder. She knew he was there, but she didn't want to turn around and look so she threw a fake punch over her shoulder. He was so close to her, though, that she popped him right in the chin! Pretty funny! The three older kids all got tattoos before we left and then we went to Red Lobster for dinner again. Treven insisted he wanted lobster. He was told no so he said, "fine. I'll have crab." He ended up with popcorn shrimp and then he ate almost all of my crab legs.We had a good time and it was nice to spend time as a family!

1 comment:

  1. Way cute photos. Ellie does look like she's having a ball. Love Chelsey's hair flying all over...that's a cool photo.

    ReplyDelete