Thursday, October 21, 2010

This is reality, folks!




Welcome to my life...I know I showed pictures of Ellie and her beef stroganoff, but seriously...this is reality. Every day reality in all of it's glory! This is what makes up my days...cook breakfast, clean it(and Ellie) up. Cook lunch, clean it (and Ellie) up. Clean house (clean Ellie's face at least two more times). Cook dinner, clean it (and Ellie) up. This is what being Ellie's mom is all about and believe me, we couldn't stage this kind of mess even if we wanted to! I've decided that there is nothing I can do to change the fact that I have a mess maker; I'm going to sit back and enjoy it while she is still little...and take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...and you don't want someone to clean house for you? That's toooo funny. Chocolate pudding or what?

    ReplyDelete