Friday, October 1, 2010

My last fall project was this sad little pumpkin that I bought at the dollar store. It was okay, but I thought it needed a little something to make it pop!
I found these accent flowers also at the dollar store. They were 2/$1 so I bought two and thought I could add them to the top of the pumpkin.


It looks so much better now. I made two and put one in my kitchen and this one on the coffee table in the living room. Only trouble is that Ellie keeps trying to pull off the little pumpkins!
Check out all the fall projects! Forever Lois has some fun things to see at her blog and there are two projects at A Creative Day that you will want to see! Let me know if you are interested in joining the blog hop; it's a ton of fun and it is just the motivation I need to get things done! Our November theme is House and Home. Any project that fits the theme is perfect....it can be a home decor item, a scrapbook page about your home, a new neighbor gift idea, anything that suits your fancy! Can't wait to see all the new projects!

1 comment:

  1. That looks darling. I love what the little embellisments added to it. I may have to make a run to the dollar store before I start decorating this weekend...if I get around to it.

    ReplyDelete