Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Retreat is Almost Here!!!

For the past year and a half, my mom, my aunt, my sister-in-law, and myself have been involved in a ministry of sorts. We have been putting together scrapbook retreats for about 22 ladies twice a year. I can't tell you how much fun we have. They are a ton of work, but so worth it. For a mere $90, we get two nights stay at an awesome inn, all of our meals for the two and a half days we are there, a fun project, and lots of other goodies and prizes. For the last retreat, we had a beach-type theme and each of the ladies got a beach bucket full of treasures.
These three lovely ladies are all sisters-in-law. Poor Jennifer was due to have a baby within a few weeks so we were a bit nervous about having to possibly deliver a baby, but it all worked out in the end!

Here are the four of us that have been coordinating all of the fun. We all look so fabulous...I'm not sure why everyone wants to take photos the morning everyone is going home....no make up, no fancy hair, pajamas and all!



These were the youngest of our group, Sarah and Allie. They thought it was amazing when some of us stayed up as late as they did! I had to laugh, they put that thought out there as nicely as they could without directly saying we were old! The place we stay is rumored to be haunted and we had so much fun freaking them out...good times, girls! Anyway, this week is the next retreat and I am so excited! I'm really looking forward to some time away with friends and all the yummy food that Robin is making! No pressure there, Robin!!! I'm thinking that the first of the week is going to fly by and Thursday morning will be here before I know it...better get my stuff ready!


1 comment:

  1. You guys do a tremendous job on the retreats, wish I was going! Well, we'll try for April...I'm looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete