Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finally, a day off!

So, I finally get today off! Except that the house is a wreck since we haven't been home for a week, the laundry needs done, I'm dehydrating carrots and apples, I have a huge box of tomatoes to can, the fridge needs cleaned out, Treven has soccer practice, Chelsey needs some hair stuff made before tomorrow, Mikayla has a bug collection we've been working on nightly, dinner will have to be made, and homework and baths will need to be done before bed! I guess it's not really a day off after all! I was really hoping to get some crafting done, but it better wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You're a busy girl! Wouldn't it be nice to actually have a day off...I mean where you get to take a long hot bath, someone to do your nails, give you a facial, a massage...nice dream...now get back to work!

    ReplyDelete