Friday, August 27, 2010

As Pomised

These are the three cards that I made with the leftover scrapbook kit from the layout the other day. You really can't tell by the pictures, but the stickers are dimensional and stick up off of the card. They also have little sparkly jewels on them!


Love them!
Just a note for anyone that is interested in the blog hop coming up next week! Email me or drop me a line so I know for sure who is going to participate. Right now I have myself, Lois, Robbin Thomas, Merlynn, and Ashley. The theme is "sew much fun" which covers any kind of stitching on any kind of project. Also, the theme for the October 1st blog hop is "falling into fall". You can make a card or layout having anything to do with fall, you could make some kind of fall/harvest/Halloween decoration, a new tablecloth, etc. Again, I'm trying to make the categories fairly open so we can get lots of participants and lots of fun ideas! You may also post more than one project if you want as long as it follows the theme! I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment