Monday, August 9, 2010

Take a look at Ellie's hands...gross! I swear that no matter how often I washed her hands and face, they were like a dirt magnet!I even see a bit of dirt in the corners of her mouth!
I was starting some potatoes for dinner Saturday night and Treven walked up with his hands behind his back. He's quite famous for bringing animals of all kinds in to show me (you've all seen the bird photos) so when he said guess what's behind my back, I was a little nervous. I started to warn him that it better not be anything alive and he giggles and pulls out these wildflowers. Talk about melting a mama's heart!

Treven and his friend, Tage, spent most of their time catching minnows. There was a small pond by us and they were always in the water. They kept their catch in plastic cups. It kept them fascinated for most of the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment