Monday, August 30, 2010

Got TP?


I have to say that we got TP! We were home one night just watching tv and hanging out. There was a knock at the door around 11:30. Gary was asleep in his chair right beside the door so I tried to wake him up and tell him there was someone at the door. Everyone knows that normal people don't come to your house that late, so I thought maybe there was an emergency or something. Of course, he doesn't even move. I opened the door and I could see toilet paper wrapped around the front tree and the porch.

Chelsey and I walked outside with a flashlight because I figured the culprits had to still be close. We cleaned up the toilet paper and talked quite loudly about what a crappy job they had done. We teased that they must have only bought one roll of toilet paper. We went back inside after we got it cleaned up and went to bed. I left my bedroom window open so I could hear if they came back. Well, apparently they did come back and I didn't hear them because we woke up to tons of toilet paper everywhere! While some of the boys were t-peeing, one of the kids thought it would be funny if they knocked on the door. So all the boys ran down the road about thirty feet and just laid there watching us clean up their first job. Then they came back and finished what they started...naughty boys!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you brought it on yourself...at least the 2nd wave...telling them they didn't do a good enough job...Love having girls don't you?

    ReplyDelete