Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some new scrappin'

This is a new page I did for Ellie. I picked up a scrapbook kit at Wal-mart for only $5.00 and it had six patterned papers, lots of little chipboard doo-dads, some dimensional stickers, and a sheet of alphabet stickers. I put together this layout in no time at all. I also made three cards out of the leftovers (which I will post tomorrow or Friday!) I was so happy with the kit that I went and bought one with waves and a water-type theme. I'm going to do some pages of the kids from our tubing times. I think I will definitely be buying more of these!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I would like to join your blog hop list if it's not too late. I wanted to join sooner, but with everything with my mom going on, I felt a little overwhelmed. Now, hopefully things will settle down. I have a few things that I've sewn on my blog (receiving blankets and an apron) so have a look and tell me what you think. Talk to you soon! www.allthingsrobbin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete