Friday, August 6, 2010

Challenge #5 for the retreat

The challenge this time is to use up something that you have had for at least six months. That one was so easy for me. I'm always buying things thinking that I will use them sooner rather than later, but you all know where good intentions lead! Anyway, several years ago, the dollar store had a whole bunch of Disney sticker sheets. I bought one of everything because my kids were little and I thought I could do some fun things with them....never did, though. So for the challenge, I decided to make a card for my 2 year old niece, Mackenzie. It turned out cute even with the stickers. I hope she liked it and I hope she had a super birthday!

1 comment:

  1. That's way cute. Funny how things turn out so cute...even when you think it's old paper or stickers.

    ReplyDelete