Monday, August 16, 2010

Daddy's New Baby

Gary told me last week that he found a Mustang that I would love. We went to test drive it and both of us walked away unimpressed. When we got done test driving the car, he noticed this little BMW Roadster. He kind of went back and forth on it until he test drove it- said he HAD to have this car! I opposed because I really didn't want to get into the payment thing again (we worked really hard to have everything but the house paid off). He pretty much said he was getting it with or without my approval!
So last Friday we went and picked up his new baby! I have to admit that the car is growing on me. I thought it was much too small at first, but it has led to two dates in the last three nights-no kids because they don't fit!!!

He's so happy! He works really hard 6-7 days a week and he really deserves a car that he loves. I'm glad that he's happy and lovin' it...but...no more toys for awhile!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Jeff loved it when he went for a ride with Gary Saturday...and he said Gary is so thrilled with it. He was excited for him, just because Gary's so excited about it.

    ReplyDelete