Monday, August 2, 2010

A couple of weeks ago, I went to a Stampin' Up party. I left the kids home with Gary and when I got home, they couldn't wait to show me these pictures they had taken while I was gone! Mikayla wanted Brad to come up and hang out for awhile the next day so I told her she had to weed the garden first. Apparently while she was out there, they found this baby....
BIRD!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH! Yuck...I so hate birds. It must come from my mother...but it skipped my kids' generation because none of them seem to mind the stupid little things.

Look how ugly it looks...it's eyes are all beady and gross and it's beak is just waiting to peck at someone....I can't tell you how happy I was to be gone that night!
Just a reminder: it is now the first of August so make sure you are creating something that uses some sort of stitching for the new blog hop! Mikayla and I are going to work on ours as soon as Ellie lays down for her nap! I can't wait to see all of the fun things that everyone comes up with!


1 comment:

  1. Uck...I hate it! It gives me goose bumps to even look at this post...ucky..ucky..ucky...How could you even look at this to post it?

    ReplyDelete