Monday, August 9, 2010

Ellie loved playing camp chef. These were some of the potatoes left over from breakfast and she thought she was cooking. It kept her entertained for most of the morning. She even added some of her own special ingredients-dirt and bugs!
Chelsey doesn't like her picture taken very often, but I think this one turned out good. She doesn't particularly like to go camping and kept asking me to take her home. I told her we go as a family and she is part of our family and she was staying!

Mikayla, on the other hand, will pose for me most anytime. She likes camping and anything outdoors so it's easy to get her to the mountains. She even went up with me two days early to pitch our tent so we could save our spot!


1 comment:

  1. That is a cute photo of Chelsey. She's getting a little better isn't she? She becoming so pretty. Mikayla has always been photogenic and wonderful. Ellie will become that way too I'm sure. She looks so cute...stirring the kettle.
    Is this from when you went to Lake Cleveland or did you go again?

    ReplyDelete