Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scrapbook Layout

I haven't posted many layouts lately that aren't related to the retreat challenges. This past spring, I was a hostess for a Stampin' Up party and some of the fun things I got included a paper pack with lots of fun spring papers and some felt flower embellishments. I loved them, but they got stashed away for just the right project! I decided it was time to use some things, so I pulled out the "stuff" and did this page for Ellie's scrapbook. It's hard to see the felt flowers in the picture, but they add a lot of dimension and really brought the page together! I've done several other pages that I haven't downloaded yet, but soon!

1 comment:

  1. That is a darling layout. Love the paper and the embellisments, but mostly that little angel!

    ReplyDelete