Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School Layouts

I bought another kit at Wal-mart that was school themed. The papers and embellishments were a bit juvenile for the girls, but they matched Mikayla's outfit so I went ahead and used it on hers. The right side of the layout looks really boring because it's a pocket. I put all of their report cards, awards, etc. in the pocket so they don't take up so much room in their books. Also, I can pull out anything later that I want to look at.
I used the same kit for Treven. I used the orange to bring out the orange in his tee-shirt and I used more of the embellishments since he is younger and they looked better for a younger kid. This layout was easy because I left all of the pictures 4 x 6. I didn't leave a pocket for his layout because I had too many pictures that were just too cute not to use. When I get his school picture, I will put it on one side of a layout and his pocket on the other.

Chelsey's purple shirt just didn't go with any of the papers in the kit so I pulled out a kit from Close to My Heart (Bella, I think) and used all the pretty purple and yellow papers. The flower stickers are also from CTMH. Again, there is a pocket for all of her important papers so everything stays in one place!


1 comment:

  1. OMG...you are getting way too good at this. I love them all. I loved all the photos anyway, and the layouts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete