Monday, September 20, 2010

School pictures are back

School pictures were scheduled three days after school started this year...seriously...on top of registration, supplies, new clothes, class fees, etc, they have pictures right away. I have a hard time doing the whole picture thing anyway because to get enough pictures for me to hang on the wall, a picture for each grandparent, and a few for the kids to trade with their friends, I have to buy the biggest package (which has too many other pictures that just take up space). So this year, I did something different. There was an option to buy a portrait CD for $25.00 and the photographer releases the copyright on the picture. I can now take the CD in to any photo lab and print just how many I need. No more weird sizes that you don't give to anyone! So awesome! The best part is that he prints the release directly on the CD so I don't have to mess with paperwork or phone calls or anything else that I've had to deal with before! I'm not sure if this was an option before and I just didn't see it, or if it's something new this year, but it's the only way for me from now on!

1 comment: