Thursday, September 16, 2010

Floral Cards

Last April on my way to the retreat, I stopped at Sierra's in Pocatello and found this awesome paper. It is slightly textured and glittery so I bough one sheet of striped, one sheet of floral, and one sheet of polka-dots. It's just been sitting around.
For my birthday, Stephanie gave me a gift certificate to Best Friends in Twin. I went and found a sheet of stickers that perfectly compliments my papers.

So one day, I sat down and made 4 cards using the paper and the stickers. I also used some purple ribbon from Papertrey Ink and a few tiny pearls on each card. This one also has a hat pin in the bow.



All in all, they took less than 45 minutes for all 4 cards. I'm not sure if I will use them individually or give the set as a gift.
Today is organization day so I am off to do mountains of laundry and cleaning and maybe a little baking to satisfy me sweet tooth!


2 comments:

  1. Wow...I love these cards! They are just gorgeous. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your mom, these cards are gorgeous. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete