Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oops!


I made this card for Janell's card swap in August. The problem is that I made them at the first of the month and put them away for the 20th (when they are due). Well, life sort of happens and with Treven's birthday and back to school, they just weren't on my mind and I forgot to take them to her. Next thing I know, she has already posted the months cards on her blog. So, now I have 5 of these little babies for birthdays! I love the pink sparkley jewels on each of the cherries-they just make me happy!
Robin- I missed a post yesterday, but I have one for each of the other days in September. I'm with ya, sista on the challenge! I'll try to post every day in September. I love seeing your blog; it's almost like seeing the boys more often and watching them grow up!

2 comments:

  1. I just love these cards. I saw it on your bar, and thought it was darling...now I'm mad you didn't turn them in so I could have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! i am really trying to post every day!!! Glad to see you are too. Although you have been WAY better at posting than I have!

    ReplyDelete