Monday, September 20, 2010

World Card-Making Day

World Cardmaking Day is Saturday, October 2nd. I'm thinking of having a little get-together at my house for anyone interested in making cards that day. Everybody that comes will bring one card that is already made for a sample and all the fixin's for everyone else to make the same card. If there are 5 people here, you would take home 5 different cards. If there are 10 people here, you would take home 10 different cards! Let me know if you are interested and I'll see what I can put together! Either way, I am making cards for most of the day!
To get in the card making mood, I put together this set of Halloween cards. They are all the same basic design so it makes it easy to make a set quick.y.


Each of them have a rhinestone for an eye so they look just a tad on the creepy side!

Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun...I'll check to see if I'm free that day. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete