Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween Cards

I made a Halloween layout last year for Ellie using a kit. I can't remember what company made it, but it had 10 papers and 1 sheet of cut-outs to embellish the layouts with. After I finished the layout, I put the rest of the kit away and never thought about it again until I was sorting through some of my stash. I found the kit and decided to use it up and make some Halloween cards. I did two different sets, but you'll have to wait for another day to see the other set!
The cards are all basically the same design; I just used the different cut-outs on each card.

The ghost, the mummy, the Frankenstein and now....




the vampire! How cute are these guys?

I used a portion of my scallop punch to take a "bite" out of the corner on each of the cards, too!




1 comment: