Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Retreat Project


Our theme for the October retreat is "Getting More Bang for your Buck!" We came up with a project that really goes will with that theme. I have put together a kit for a paper bag mini album. You use lunch bags and sew them down the middle and you end up with lots of pages with pockets and all kinds of fun places to put pictures and journaling. Each lady will receive a kit that has their book already sewn and ready to go, patterned paper, some coordinating cardstock, some brads, and some ribbons. There will also be a unique twist to the project at the retreat, but it's a surprise for now so I can't tell you what it is!

I just did a few pages in my book because I want to finish it at the retreat with everyone else! They are really cute and I think they will make a fabulous Christmas gift for a grandparent or they would fun to display on the coffee table...not sure which place it will end up yet! Below are a few of the individual pages so you can see closer up.


1 comment:

  1. These turned out way cute! Love it. So how many photos do you actually think you can use?

    ReplyDelete